RE: [IPk] editorial in BMJ on UK postal code blackspots

>It is very depressing, isn't it? I gave up after I read that you will lose
14 years of your life if you're diagnosed at 14 (I was diagnosed at 18).

I think I will just try to think positive, look after myself, test
regularly, see doctors, exercise, eat properly, and hopefully do the best I

Well, remember Ingrid that the things you list above are the things that
will help make sure you don't lose those fourteen years of life.