Re: [IPk] editorial in BMJ on UK postal code blackspots

Thanks for sharing that with us.

It is very depressing, isn't it? I gave up after I read that you will lose
14 years of your life if you're diagnosed at 14 (I was diagnosed at 18).

I think I will just try to think positive, look after myself, test
regularly, see doctors, exercise, eat properly, and hopefully do the best I

If I read the whole article I think I would just give up now!