[IPk] New pages on Insulin Pumpers UK website

Some new stuff has been added to the Insulin Pumpers UK website:

* Susan Morrow compares her 1st pregnancy on normal injections with her 2nd
pregnancy on the pump.

* This page has been updated with comments of people who have used the new
GlucoWatch Biographer.

* This page now lists diabetes clinics at UK hospitals which support pump
therapy. It also lists UK Health Authorities who have funded pump therapy
for at least one person. This information was supplied by INPUT -

If anyone has a story to tell, or an urge to put something on the website,
please contact me, and we'll talk it over.

Your website editor

mailto:email @ redacted