Re: [IPk] (Fwd) Simulating insulin pump usage with AIDA ...

This was interesting - I played around, trying to get the ultratard to
look like my basal pattern, which runs at .4 or .5 an hour for most of
the time, but goes up to 0.6 from 8.30 to 10, down to 0.1 from 15.00 to
17.30, then climbs up to 0.8 from 19.00 to 20.00, dropping down to 0.5
again by 22.00  (still in the process of doing basal testing, when time
allows, and when I can get a 'clear run' at it (i.e. enter a testing
period with a normal bg, and without having taken any bolus or
correction over the last 4 hours - my diabetes nurse is surprised at how
infrequently this happens).

I couldn't work out what to put in for the ultratard - (but then,
perhaps this shows why I failed so miserably to get stable on mdi!)

Best wishes,

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)