[IPk] Hospital and ambulance costs

I want to write a second supporting letter for my daughter to be funded by the
It has been "in committee" for 6 months now!

Can anyone tell me what the cost of an ambulance "call-out" is -
and also the costs of 24 hours in hospital?

Without the pump I think we would have made use of both an ambulance
and a hospital bed recently.  My daughter had persistent vomiting -
which on injections meant severe hypo and ambulance call out -
but this time just meant adjusting her basal rate -
and monitoring closely - plus a visit to the doctor to stop
the vomiting.  Love the pump!