Re: [IPk] Depression

Oh, Hilly, my heart goes out to you.

I really don't know what to say.  You are in a real catch 22 situation:
if you complain, demand a pump, argue - you will be dismissed as 'mad'
or 'bad'. or both, and if you don't, you'll not get one.

I do encourage you to get an advocate - either through Social Services,
or through your union, who can talk with Guys - someone who they can't
put down as mad/bad, but who can say to them, straight: 'look, you may
say Hilly's daft for wanting a pump, but nothing you've suggested has
worked, so who are you to say what she's suggesting won't work'

Best wishes,

Pat

In message <001201c0eb81$6bf809e0$email @ redacted>, Hilly Beattie
<email @ redacted> writes