Re: [IPk] Bernstein's book

Abigail -

I have no direct experience of very low carb diets. But it would appear
that it works for some and not for others. We are all built differently. If
it works for you - great! If it doesn't, there are many other ways to run
one's diabetes.

Since one of the benefits of pumping is to match your insulin to your carb
intake with some precision and flexibility, if you're not eating much carb
the benefits of the pump would perhaps be reduced.

mailto:email @ redacted