Re: [IPk] Bernstein's book

I am really concerned about weighgain and IDDM it doesnt seem that common
in type 1s but unfortunately it is the bain of my life. I tried a 20g
/day cho diet recently and I was amazed at how even my BGs remained with
no hypos so I have now ordered the Book Thanks Carmel

>From: "Abigail King" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: <email @ redacted> >Subject:
[IPk] Bernstein's book >Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 20:49:42 +0100 > >I've just
glanced through diabetes solutions. Bernstein's regime seems to >have
very impressive results but you'd need some discipline to stick to it. >(
6g CHO at breakfast 12g at lunch and dinner. Only 2 tbsp of milk and no
>tomatoes!!) >It would be interesting if a large scale well conducted
trial took place.. >He doesn't have anything good to say about pumps
SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml