Re: [IPk] Post-meal Spikes

I would encourage you to test much more frequently than every half hour.
Every ten or fifteen minutes after eating for an hour or so is my
recommendation.

I suffer from your problem of 'long acting' insulins (and 'short acting
food').  To get Humalog to peak nicely with the food, I really need to
inject it an hour in advance!  But, of course, that isn't possible
because it would drive me hypo ... or I should eat nibbles before each
meal.

Anyone know of any research into a really fast insulin?

Best wishes to all,

Pat

In message <email @ redacted>, Mike Jensen
<email @ redacted> writes