Re: [IPk] Re: Taking the pump off for sport

>The exercise will do you more good than any harm from a very temporary
>highish sugar. So keep on playing and enjoying! Don't let the diabetes
>control you - you control it.

I don't know what others feel - but given that Humalog is absorbed and
clears from the system so rapidly, I was more worried about the risk of
DKA. Within an hour or two of being disconnected you could have zero
insulin in your blood, causing all sorts of funny things to happen.

mailto:email @ redacted