Re: [IPk] alarm E20

>The E20 alarm occurs if the internal pump clock monitor notices a mismatch
>in the 2 internal pump clocks . They need to match to the second or this
>alarm will be given .

Well, last night was my turn for the big E error... I was just bolusing for
my pudding - raspberries and custard - when up popped an E15 error. I don't
know what it means, but the pump beeped a bit more and completely reset
itself. I ran a self-test, and it passed ok, and I had to re-enter the
time, all by basals  and other settings.

Curious... it was the first time in 2 and half years that my MiniMed 507
has ever gone belly up like that!

mailto:email @ redacted