Re: [IPk] Post-meal Spikes

Thanks Di.  This is good information.  The humalog may well be acting
too slowly,  As John suggested I am going to do a test every 30 mins
after my bolus and meal to see exactly what's going on.  What I do
know is that after 1 hour my BG has already risen to 10-12 mm/l and it
stays there for the next hour, only to drift slowly down from there.
I'll confirm this with testing asap.

My endo did suggest that I increase bolus to offset carbs and to later
reduce the basal after say 2 hours to avoid going hypo.  I may try
this.  But Pumping Insulin says to increase basal combined with
lowering bolus, like you said a sort of square wave.

Many thanks.