RE: [IPk] Taking the pump off for sport

diane i have a new bra pouch that you may have if you want it.i have the
same problem with the
dresses .someone on here mentioned a dress with a pocket that im going to
try.i have alos been told of being able to sew a pocket inside the
dress,but i hate to sew.let me know if you want the bra pouch. i will be
gone 28-5th, but if i miss your response i'll find you when i get back.take
care
sharon