Re: [IPk] Taking the pump off for sport

>I am having problems with where to wear the pump.  The pump is too heavy to
>clip on my bikini bottom and it is too messy to have the tube leading up to
>my bikini top!!  I have decided that there isn't any place to put it!!  When
>I wear a summer dress with thin straps I cannot put the pump anywhere and it
>looks a mess if I clip it on the neckline as it is once again too heavy.
>I love the pump but am fed up with no-where to put it!!
>(I live in the Middle East where it is HOT all the time so never wear
>trousers etc.)

Hi Wendy
If you wear a bra with your summer dress, you can put it in there (take the
clip and case off, and put it horizontally in the centre, or put it
horizontally in the wide bit of the (horizontal) strap under your arm.
I use this method most of the time in the summer.
Another alternative is the leg thing.
It goes round either your calf or thigh with velcro and holds the pump in
place. I find the calf one better than the thigh one, which tends to fall
For your bikini, how about a waist-it thing?
Goes round your waist a bit like a bum bag, and hold the
pump inside.
I wear a one-piece and just clip it on the bottom (on the hip) inside out
so the pump is on the inside. But I can see that with a bikini it might be
too heavy to do that.
I'm a ballroom dancer and it can be quite a challenge finding ways to wear
the pump with the various outfits I have to wear (especially as I don't
want it to be seen or to get in the way of dancing). I've always managed to
find a solution though.
   Minimed sell quite a
few accessories like this, as do a company called Unique Accessories (www.uniaccs.com).
I don't have shares in either of them :-)
Hope this helps  - let me know if you want more info.