Re: [IPk] Post-meal Spikes

Thanks for your comments, I am still thinking about them.  I don't
think I'm running of humalog, but i do think it is slower to act on me
and takes longer to be leave my body than is typical.  My bg climbs
steadily after eating and seems to be quite high after 1 hour, like
10-12mm/l after being 6 mm/l b4 eating.  It steadily comes back down
from the 2 hour mark seemingly and 4-5 hours later we are back to 6
mm/l.  Yes, I think humalog is sluggish for me.

I think my basals are fine as I took great care setting them.  However
I will re-test them as my dear old bod may be demanding a

I'm think about this quite carefully but am still pretty much
confused.  hmmm.