[IPk] good news

Just had to tell you all - my last HbA1c was down from 7.9 to 6.8!
That's my lowest ever recorded HbA1c!
My previous lowest was 7.5.
Don't have the results of all the other blood tests, so I am assuming that
that means all is well.
 Also, Sheffield Health Authority have agreed to fund
my infusion sets. They're not convinced yet about upgrading my pump -
they've said we have to provide a very good reason (well, I thought it was
a very good reason, but I don't think my consultant wanted to push it too
hard initially). So, I can guess we can work on that one. Hopefully my
latest HbA1c, and the fact that I'm now registered blind, will provide added