[IPk] Re Flying

Hi Nanette,
Having flown all over the place since first getting a pump in early 80's
(when they were big, encased in metal and always set the alarms off) the
only time I had any sort of problem was when I was frisked in New York
(Newark) and the Guard was a diabetic who had never seen a pump (this was
1986). He spent 20 minutes quizzing me about the pump before wishing me "a
nice day!".
Seriously, I've never had a problem and if I was you I wouldn't worry. Much
easier with a pump dealing with airline food and time zones.