Re: [IPk] Letter in Balance

I have now finally recieved my copy of Balance and read the letter.
I have to say that while I don't entirely agree with it, I don't think it's
nearly as bad as some people have made it sound, and I don't think Balance
is wrong to print it.
Doubtless there will be lots of debate on it in the next issue though :-)
Personally, I think he's entitled to his opinion, and he's also entitled to
express it. He does say that it's his own personal opinion - it's not like
he's starting a campaign to say "noone with diabetes should be allowed IVF"
or "no diabetics should have children".
Doubtless you will all slam me now, but I can see his point, though I dont
necessarily agree with it.