[IPk] flying advice

As you have probably noticed, there is a lot of different ways of dealing
with the time change. As an American living in the UK,  I generally wait
until I am where I am going to be staying, set my pump (usually five hours)
ahead and do a lot of blood sugar monitoring. Thus far I haven't had any
problems, but whatever works for you is the best thing. In any event,
measure your blood sugar frequently for the first couple of days. And say hi
to the States for me!!!!