Re: [IPk] flying advice

> I'd appreciate advice on flying with the pump from Dublin to Vermont
> and back again.  It's a five hour difference in time.  I'm fairly
> sure I know how to manage it, but I'd like some expert advice to
> make sure!

This was asked last week on the US list for a 5 hr flight to Hawaii.

Answer:  Move the time forward one hour each hour you are on the
airplane. -- Obviously if your basal rate does not change during that
time, you can do it all at once. Adjust for any high/low bg when you
arrive as your body aclimates to the new time. -- You also may get
high "just sitting" for 5 hours.