Re: [IPk] flying advice

>This was to set all your basal rates to the lowest one you normally use,
from the time you arrive. Then as your body adjusts to the new time zone,
you can gradually reintroduce your original basals.Meanwhile you just take
additional boluses as necessary if you start going high (I didn't - in fact
I was actually low for most of the first couple of days, in spite of
setting everythign to the lowest rate).

Thanks, Di.  I'm glad I asked, because I never would have thought of doing