Re: [IPk] Re: BDA AGM

Ian Grant wrote:

> Dear all,
> Having received my invite to the AGM and my voting slip I wondered;
> 1. Which of the candidates for Non-medical Board of Trustees members are
> supportive of pump therapy? Only 4 to elect!

Dear All,
I highly recommend Alan Webber for the non medical member (if you know what I
mean !). Alan is very dedicated to looking after peoples needs, has a great
sense of humour, copes with his diabetes and complications and is about to
start on a pump to boot. I will certainly support him and I don't think
anyone else should hesitate to do so.