Re: [IPk] Letter to Balance (July/August)

When I read the said letter, I was shocked and saddedned. How could Diabetes
UK even considered printing such a letter? In my profession I have often
given newly diagnosed Diabetic women some old Balance magazines to read, I
couldn't possibly consider giving one of my mums that issue. I was so angry
when I read the letter that I have written to Balance magazine.
. My sons are 20 and 17 and I had been diabetic for more than 20 years when
they were born. Even then the importance of perfect control was recognised.
I am so proud of them both how dare this man suggest that I should never
have had them. They are my reason for wanting to continue to live as healthy
a life as I can for as long as possible. Carmel