[IPk] New Opportunities Fund

Dear All,

I have had an interesting day (to put it mildly)!  I have been speaking
with various people about the New Opportunities Fund and National
Vocational Qualifications and the Open College (all with a museums
focus, which is what you would expect, given my job)  AND, I wonder, is
there still an interest among group members in accredited training for
diabetics in self-care?

If there is, please could you get in touch?  I am busy (aren't we all?)
but for something I believe in passionately (and have some
skills/experience to offer), I could squeeze some time.

Best wishes to all (and apologies for what might seem a very bizarre
post- it's about lottery funding and a subtle shift from doctor-as-god
to doctor/patient partnerships)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)