[IPk] Underactive thyroid - Vitiligo - Diabetes

> >I also have vitiligo - a skin de-pigmentation condition - and
> have been told that all three conditions are connected - does anybody else
> the list have the 3 ?

That describes me.  IDDM for 30 years, underactive thyroid detected 19 years
ago (taken Thyroxin for 13 years) and have very small, sporadic white
patches (not too dissimilar to white freckles) that show up particularly on
a summer tan.

PS:- Hi Sharron!!!!