Re: [IPk] insurance

Elizabeth, So far I have dropped the pump from the car(at a standstill) to
the road , its hit the ground and is learning to bungee at present .I
assualted an old man in a restaurant in York(forgot it wasn't in my pocket
got up to use Ladies clobbered old man missed crockery). Took it in the
shower then realised that its little "swimming cap" ( I have a disetronic
v-100) wasn't fully on .What can I say it still works !