[IPk] Thyroid

Dear Angela

I also have an underactive thyroid and have had for 4 years, diabetic for 15
on MDI but considering a pump.  I am interested by your question as I have
never been told that the thyroxin I take will affect the insulin - similar
to Jeremy I think.  Now you have raised this it would be interesting if
anybody on the list in the medical profession can offer a view on this ?  I
will certainly be asking at my next clinic appointment in a couple of weeks

I also have vitiligo - a skin de-pigmentation condition - and have been told
that all three conditions are connected - does anybody else on the list have
the 3 ?

best wishes