[IPk] shameless canvassing

Hi all -

I must say I'm very pleased with the way the fundraising for Insulin
Pumpers is going, particularly as I only started last week.

So far, I've raised Stg105, US$50, and IEP230.  Truly, it is an
international charity!

If you decide you are interested in donating and you have some magic
plastic, you can donate through the Insulin Pumpers website at

where they take all major credit cards.  If you reside in the US, the
donation is fully tax deductible.

if you do donate, please let me know and/or mark your donation at the
website as relating to the Dublin Women's Mini Marathon, so we can keep
track of monies raised through this event.

Now, I won't pester you again, but thanks anyone who makes a donation.