[IPk] Changing Basals

Many thanks to those who, on and off the list, told me how they change
basals on minimed pumps (I realised after reading the responses 'how you
change basals' can mean two things:
a) how you change basals to meet changing needs and
b) which buttons you press, in which order

Can anybody tell me which buttons you press on the disetronic pump?

That is, to change basals (e.g. to decide to change up a little tomorrow
from 4am to 6am, to change from a regular day to an active weekend day
or to set the usual five-hour pattern after exercise)

Many thanks,

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)