Re: [IPk] Funding for Insulin Pump

I Have Just gained full funding for my new minimed 508, from my local primary
care group. My proff From Kings College London wrote a letter to my GP who
approached the health authority stating the improvement in my control and the
reduced costs of hospital admissions would eventually save money. So I have
received a cheque back for the whole 2100 and also full funding for lines