Re: [IPk] Re: Thanks

>Another book I would recommend that you get from your library is:
>Stop the Rollercoaster.  It will be frustrating for you, because you
>will probably be able to work out that what you need to do is 'increase
>the short acting taken at dinner' (or some such), and find, of course,
>that you can't because there is no way to take more short acting without
>taking more long acting.

If you go to the Insulin Pumpers UK website at
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk , and click on "Books" (down the left
hand side), you will find a number of books on diabetes that people have
recommended, including "Stop the Rollercoaster".

Click on "buy from Amazon.co.uk", and you can buy it online at a discount
rate from Amazon (and Insulin Pumpers earns a small commission, to help pay
for the website and this mailing list :-)

Hope that helps...

mailto:email @ redacted