RE: [IPk] thyroid

angela
i can tell you it affects it alot,mine was under and i needed a higher dose
of medication and it caused my blood tests to be all over the board.i have
been on the adjusted amt of synthroid and
it is getting better but it takes some time i was told by my dr.i hope this
is helpful.are you are meds ? my hba1 had gone to 9.i will retest in a few
weeks.good luck.

sharon