Re: [IPk] Balance Article

John I will happily talk to people, I am pushed for time to be able to
write so either get them to call me on my mobile 0979-715572 or get them to
leave a message on my voice mail which is 01534-810007 and I will return
the call.  I know it is expensive for people but I am happy to pay for the
call if it helps so thats not a problem.