Re: [IPk] Opera and layabouts

9-5 Job I think not, 5.30am to about 10pm and I havent had anything to eat
yet today.

I agree I dont excersie these days but it seems to me that you have missed
the point.

Basel rates are exactly that the basic rate you need to live irrespective
of the activity of lifestyle changes.

I still dont have mine quite right as I still get hypo at about 7-9pm if I
havent eaten.

The rest of the days / nights basel seem to now be spot on so I can now
start getting into training again knowing that the base level of life is
all ok.

Hope this makes sense.