Re: [IPk] obsessive?

> > P.S. Nearly forgot - the address is
> > http://www.doc.mmu.ac.uk/STAFF/D.Maynard/diabetes.html
> That's more like it! I feel ill just looking at the old results... :)

How do you think I felt when I had to type them all in?
I'm amazed I'm still alive at all.
OK, the months I'd recorded did happen to be particularly bad ones

I seem to have lost the other logbook I had (probbaly I chuncked it
away!) which is a shame.
I have some results from just before going on the pump which I'll add
when I find them. They were a bit better than the previous ones!

It's weird though, I really would never have believed I had such bad
numbers until I looked at them. The weirdest thing seems to be the
complete absence of anything in the normal range. You'd think that if
I was fluctuating between high and low there must be some in
between. But it appears not. i mean, obviosuly there must have been at
some point as it must have passed through the normal range on its way
up or down, but I never seemed to catch it.