Re: [IPk] Balance Article

Diana Maynard wrote:
> As for a section in Balance on pump therapy - well I can't see it
> happening just yet but I don't see why not in the near future. It
> would be a wonderful idea though.

Well it won't happen unless we ask...

I spoke to the BDA Careline this morning. They have had loads of calls
enquiring about pumps in the last few days. I have now provided them
with info about IP-UK, and they will pass details of this list on to any
interested callers.

I guess joining this list is the best thing they can say in response to
"How do I get a pump"... since doctors seem to have little idea how to
move forward.

Fingers crossed.

mailto:email @ redacted