Re: [IPk] Balance Article

That's great news, John, about the INPUT group.
I didn't mean to be quite so negative about the article - there were
good points as well as bad, and any
publicity is better than none really, and I'm sure it will spark a lot
of interest. I think the problem is that it will interest a lot of the
public, but not exactly convince the medical profession.

I think the answer for your enquirires might be something like what I
was saying before. A collection of "testimonials" from people like us,
as well as the hard facts. If some of us could write something about
pumping from a personal standpoint, we could collect them together and
send out something to people such as these.