Re: [IPk] obsessive?

I guess you're right (as usual) Steven.
OK, so admittedly I was one of those people who refused to test at all for years :-)
But you'd think a doctor would be able to adapt his or her views according to the patient.
yeah, I know, this isn't an ideal world.

Incidentally, I have now posted
some of my BG results on my website, along with some other diabetes
stuff I am setting up. it's all still under construction at the moment,
but if anyone's interested, you can see my results from February 1996 when
I was wildly out of control, May 1997 when I was also in pretty bad
control, and for this month when the improvement in results is truly
amazing (though still not perfect).

Oh, and there's my life history too, but you'll fall asleep before you get to the end of that :-)

A whole lot more stuff about pumping is going to be added when I have some time.

Di the obsessive weirdo  (you have been warned)
P.S. Nearly forgot - the address is