Re: [IPk] obsessive?

Ah, but Michael, don't forget the Americans are all "obsessive
weirdos" to coin a phrase - that's why they're on pumps inthe first
place <vbg>.

I think you're all right though, I should trusst my own judgement and
stop listening to the health care professionals who think I',
Anyway, given the choice between obsessive and better control,
especially if it's going to stop my complications progressing, I know
which one I'd pick. But that's not really the point. The point is why
do the medical profession think that testing that often means you're
an obsessive weirdo?

Di (on her soapbox again)