Re: [IPk] obsessive?

Diana Maynard wrote:

> Unless there's some reason for being slightly high such as
> before exercise, I'll correct anything that's above 7, or above 9
> after a meal.

Sounds about right to me.

> Does that sound like I'm getting too obsessed?

No. Almost without fail I test when I get up, and before I go to bed.
And I test before each main meal. So that's 4 times a day. And I
probably test mid-morning and mid-afternoon, to check everything's where
it should be. And I test at any other time when I'm entering a critical
situation. I'm a happy tester. I get all my strips for free. So I don't
worry about it. And I upload the results eventually to the website...

mailto:email @ redacted