Re: [IPk] Balance Article

> Should we now all write to the BDA asking for a dedicated section on
> pump therapy in Balance? We need the support of the BDA if we are
> ever going to get pump therapy funded by the NHS (if only partly),
> so lets badger them and get our own page or two. We could then tell
> everyone what the real advantages of the pump are.
> We are all frustrated by the lack of knowledge about pump therapy,
> so lets all really do something about it. Talk to your own GP's,
> clinics, local BDA groups, primary care groups, even your MP's. In
> fact, tell the world!
Excellent idea. As many of you as possible should write to BDA and
John, you in particular, to relate the amount of interest that the
article has generated and the problems with lack of reliable,
up-to-date knowledge about pump therapy. It is the weight of the
paper that will swing them in the end. The more interest they get on
the subject, the more likely they will respond in a positive fashion.