[IPk] Stress ?

Today I had to attend my grannys funeral in Birmingham and will tommorow
morning fly home.

My BGs last night went loopy (high) and have been hi most of the morning
(no ketones) but they settled down after the funeral.

I am just wondering of this is the start of the u500 becoming less active
or if people feel that this is probably due to the stress and upset of the
funeral ?

PS: if the reason for the visit to the UK had been happier I would have
stayed a few extra days to meet up with you all but I'm sure everyone will