Re: [IPk] Balance article / FRUSTRATION / WE NEED YOUR HELP

Why doesnt someone write a letter to balence from the Insulin Pumpers list
here, from everyone.

Expressing the points and views that we all know and feel, there are many
talented and knowledgable people on this list and I think its would give
balance a little bit of kick up the backside rather than its normal run of
the mill 4 injections a day stuff.

I think the list really needs to be the ones expressing an oppinion and
views.  I dont feel that ir would be right for the pump companies to do
this as it would not been seen to be unbiased.

What do people think, any volentiares.