[IPk] BG results

I just looked back at one of my log books from 2 years ago and was
amazed at how bad the BG results were! they were all in the 10-18
range with a few hypos for good measure!

Yes, John N, I'm posting them on my website....along with my curent results.
Watch this space.....
I'm in the middle of creating some "diabetes pages" to add to my site
too, including "my story", which is loooonnnnnnnnggggggg (designed to
bore everyone to sleep so they don't get to see those terrible Bg results!