Re: [IPk] Clinic visit

Di - I'm glad were able genuinely to give such a good account of
yourself at the clinic. If clinics had the know-how to successfully
implement pump therapy, in all it's fine and subtle details, then your
story would be the norm rather than the exception. Given the inadequacy
of your initial pump training, and their seemingly low expectations of
this type of therapy, I'm not surprised at your doctors delight :)

mailto:email @ redacted