Re: [IPk] Euan - / Concentrated insulins - U400

Talk to me, I just stuck actrapid U500 in the pump 2 weeks and 2 days ago
and its great, I used to use u500 when on injections cos the 700-800 units
a day i needed.  It seems to work fine in the pump although I am keeping an
eye on how long it will last before the insulin starts to decay.

None of the manafacturers NN or Eli have done any studies that they would
talk about, so I thought lets give it a try.

I was going to put a posting up in a few weeks when I had some real answers
but felt it might be of use to spill the beans now.

If you have any questions then let me know.

I am sure you find the amount of insulin you are sticking in makes the site
sore and red, this has all gone with the u500.  I really can say that I am
really really happy on this.