Re: [IPk] silly wets

> About the pinching up - everyone was taught to do that when they first
> injected but now it seems to be acknowledged that you don't need to. I
> wondered if it was the same for inserting sets.

Some quite expereinced members of the US list - heavens, even cautious
and respectable people - describe how they prefer to stretch the skin
flat, rather than pinch it up, when inserting Tenders and Silhouettes.

I guess we each of us are different, and have to experiment and find
what works best.

mailto:email @ redacted