Re: [IPk] Aspart / NN

-----Original Message-----
From: morag_mclaren_minimed <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Monday, June 07, 1999 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: [IPk] Aspart / NN

>Di ,
>You are right , aspart won't make much if any difference to control . We
may
>be able to get the stability tasts conducted for a longer period which
would
>be useful . Our goal is to make the pricing of CSII as competitive with MDI
>as possible so that more patients world wide will have access to this
>therapy .
>The reason that I believe that aspart will take over from humalog is purely
>because of the strength of NN as a company and their  large European market
>share .
>Morag

                        Hi this is Euan Connelly. I was wondering if you
would be able too tell me if the distronix pumps can deliver a basle rate
higher than 25 at the moment by advice from doc Allgrove i am using a basle
rate of fifty and i am acheiving this by doing a square bolus each hour and
do distronix have a hompage Thanks