[IPk] Battery limit

: Re: [IPk] seasons changing

>Eleanor
>
>When I worked for an insulin company there was a definite seasonal pattern
>to the sales-higher in winter , lower in summer - could have been due to
>more people being diagnosed around the start of school /university and/or
>the relationship between diet and exercise being better in the summer
>months
>
>Best wishes
>
>John H
>-

John H, what's all this about more people being diagnosed at the start of
Uni/school? because I was diagnosed 2 months after i started secondary
school.

does anyone know how long a battery lasts for after the "low battery" alarm
goes off? I change it straight away but I was just wondering???

Eleanor