Re: [IPk] seasons changing

I'm the same as you , Eleanor.
I need much less in summer than winter, and particularly when I'm in a
hot country.

Does anyone have any evidence that *being cold* leads to hgigh Bgs?
Last week I went to watch our softball team playing, and it was
FREEZING sitting watching as it was veyr exposed and there was a cold
wind. My Bg had started off at 4 and by the time I got home it was 15.
My basal rate definitely isn't that far out  and I didn't do anything
unusual. It wasn't even a stressful match!